Search This Blog

Monday, September 22, 2014

Parrot Polish vol.2

Hello my friends, I finally got rid of that annoying cold so I'm back with second part of my Parrot Polish swatches =))

In the first post I have show you more of a cold toned, blue/silver/green polishes in this one I'll show you 3 warm toned, perfect fall colors from their standard range!
If you've missed the first part, heres the LINK!

I'm gonna start with the lightest and finish up with the darkest from the 3!

So first I've got GOLD SILK - beautiful yellow polish with strong gold shimmer! It's so silky, extremely easy to apply, 2 coats for full opacity!
I think I didn't mention this before but I love the brushes that these polishes have. The size is great and it makes application supper easy.






BRONZE FIRE - is a bronze holographic topper that I found works best over dark polishes (black especially). I did try it on white first but I wasn't completely satisfied how it came out.
I'll show you both versions  bellow so you can tell me witch one you like better!
I've used 2 coats over base color. Formula is good, easy to apply!


OVER WHITE in the shadow 


over black, in the sun






 COOPER TWIST is gorgeous holographic brown color opaque in just 1 COAT!! It has amazing holo shine in the sun and intense lightning, formula is good, a bit tick but application is still quite easy! This one is my favorite from the 3 ..Love it



 Overall, I love all 6 polishes I've showed you. The colors are gorgeous and the formulas are great. I highly recommend them to you.
Parrot polish has FREE SHIPPING for all orders now, that's great deal .. I even manage to pass my obsession to my friend that already bought 5 lol !!
All the polishes can be found and bought HERE!

You can also find me on InstagramBloglovinTwitter and Facebook  

Till the next time xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment