Search This Blog

Thursday, September 25, 2014

Welcome autumn easy nail art

Hello my friends, hope you're doing great. I don't know about you but I'm already all into warm, fall colors. I've left my brights behind like there were no summer at all lol
But then again I've used 2 colors from O.P.I summer collection to do this design - ironic lol
And by the way I'm not a huge fall/winter lover!



I did this design few days ago and I decided that it would be my welcoming fall one lol
 I kinda wanted to recreate the amazing yellow/orange autumn trees just like the one in the picture above!


First I've painted my nails white (as a base), I've used Alpine snow by O.P.I. 
Then I've dabbed , using a make-up sponge,orange Where did Suzi's Man-Go by O.P.I and yellow I Just Can Cope-Acabana by O.P.I. 
I started painting the trees using a black nail striper (I did 3 nails with it), but mine dried out so it was impossible to do it that was so I continued using black acrylic paint and a nail striping brush! I must say it was much more easier, but then again that's probably because the polish was dried out!
And then I just added some top coat - Essie Good to go and that was it.. 
  



I think this design is really cute and easy to do, I've received a lot of compliments for it =))
Hope you'll try it :D

And that's it =) Don't forget to find me on InstagramBloglovinTwitter and Facebook   

till the next time xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment