Search This Blog

Monday, September 15, 2014

IN THE CABLE CAR-POOL LANE and I KNEAD SOUR-DOUGH by O.P.I

Hi guys, how was your weekend? Mine was good, noting special lol

Today I'm gonna show you other 2 polishes from O.P.I's San Francisco collection that I've mention it the last post .

These 2 are true fall colors, and I swatched them for you =)

 IN THE CABLE CAR-POOL LANE is a dark berry sort of a burgundy cream polish. Fully opaque in 2 coats, great creamy formula makes application so easy. The finish is so shiny that you wont need a top coat (unless you want to prolong the wearing).
This one got his name by the world famous San Francisco's cable cars =)
If you don't already own something similar, then I would highly recommend this one because it's perfect fall/winter color that I think would look good on any skin tone!

 I've used 2 coats for the photos bellow!
when the light hits it, turns into this gorgeous berry color



this is how it look in most lightnings 
picture source: google


  I KNEAD SOUR-DOUGH is a warm brown polish with a cooper, reddish shimmer! The application is so smooth, fully opaque in 2 coats! Got his name by the sourdough bread that San Francisco is famous by =)
When I first swatched it , it reminded me of a milk chocolate mmmm (chocolate addict here lol)
In my opinion, another gorgeous fall color!





Inspiration for the name :) ps picture source : google 

And these are my San Francisco fall shades that I love so much and will be wearing a lot this fall!
Hope you've enjoyed todays post and you've liked the swatches =)



Find me on InstagramBloglovinTwitter and Facebook  

till the next time xoxo 





No comments:

Post a Comment