Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 23, 2014

How to - GALAXY NAILS!

I believe galaxy nails are one of the most popular nail art designs out there.. I don't think there's a nail enthusiastic that didn't tried galaxy nails at least once.
They can be done using all kinds of colors, from black and dark ones to lighter pastels even white ones!!

Today I'm gonna show you my versions of  this famous design and how I did them.
In case if you know who's the founder and creator of this design, please let me know in the comments =)



Let me tell you how I did it step by step:

1 I painted my nail with a silver base, I've used Silver Dakota by Parrot Polish (REVIEW). You can also use black!
2 With a make up sponge, I dabbed , first- shimmery duochrome blue called Blue Macaw by Parrot Polish (REVIEW). You can use simple creamy blue polish but I found out that it has prettier effect if you add shimmery one!
Then I dabbed shimmery pink polish called Candy Coral also from Parrot Polish, you can also use purple polish , that works great too =)
I wanted to add a bit of a darkness to my design so I dabbed  just a little bit  of black I've used KIKO n°819
3 As a final step I added topper with a fine holographic glitters called Space Queen by  Essence
This is my second time doing galaxy nails and it's my go to  design, because it's so easy and fast. And it doesn't have to be perfect! 

First time when I did it I used black base , then I dabbed shimmery blue, purple (instead of pink), silver and added just a few bigger silver glitters before Space Queen topper, and that's the only bigger difference between my 2 designs .

my first galaxy





 These were my 2 galaxy design, pretty much the only main difference are the base polishes I've used and the silver glitters !! I hope you like them and find this post helpful!

You can also find me on InstagramBloglovinTwitter and Facebook  

Till the next time xoxo  

4 comments:

  1. soo amazing! ♥ really love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you so much dear =) It means a lot to me <3
    thank you for the support :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. i have never did galaxy nails, it is time ;) i am waiting winter probably for better inspiration to doing nails !
    love your nail art !
    cao !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is probably one of the easiest and quickest design and it's so pretty to. The best thing you can't messed it up. .. you should definitely try it :* :*

      Delete