Search This Blog

Monday, July 28, 2014

Top 5 nail polishes for summer 2014

Hi guys, how are you doing? Today I decided to do a post that's bit more different then what I normally do. It wont be nail art, tutorial or review but simply my favourite and most used polishes this summer.



I'm gonna begin with the polish that I would never say it would be one of  my most used. 
It's Hide & Go Chic by Essie, this is a darker blue polish that's actually part of their spring collection (named after this polish). The reason I would never guessed this is going to be one of my most used polishes is the COLOR of it. For some reason I used to think blue polishes looks weird on my nails.. well I guess I've changed my mind :)
It looks great on many nail arts that I did so this one definitely deserves to be in a top 5!
Formula is great, fully opaque in 2 coats, doesn't stain! 



O.P.I You're So Outta Lime! It's part of their neon 2014 collection and it's a gorgeous green polish. This is the only one that I've bought from that collection and I'm very happy I did. Formula is good, 2 coats to be opaque,  it does dry to a semi matt finish like all the other neons, so you'll need a top coat :)



O.P.I I just can't cope-acabana gorgeous yellow nail polish from their Brazil collection. I love this one, the formula is amazing,  so creamy and wonderful. 2 coats to be fully opaque. It's a bit lighter in person then showed on the photo bellow.



Another one from the Brazil collection,  Where did Suzi's man-go? (This collection was amazing by the way) gorgeous mango, very subtle and pretty orange color. Great formula , opaque in 2 coats.




And last but not the least gotta be a pink one, I love pink polishes and it's really hard for me to pick just one so I'm gonna cheat a little bit on this one and give you 3 of my favourite shades :)
First one is the lightest and it's my all time favourite Fiji by Essie. This polish can easily enter to my top 5 for all year around because it's just so wearable and gorgeous. Formula is great, fully opaque in 2 coats. 

Second pink is L'OrĂ©al color rich called Acid Wartermelon. I actually purchased this one recently, and loved it ever since. The color is beautiful mid tone almost neon pink , great formula opaque with only one coat :D 

And last but not the least from the pinks is actually part of a set. It's ciate corrupted neon manicure set in pink color. This gorgeous set comes with hot pink polish, pink neon microglitter and mini glow in the dark  top coat... absolutely fantastic for summer nights out. Would be great for the parties with neon lights so your mani can glow like a Christmas tree lol


This is my top 5 or better 7 nail polishes for the summer 2014. Is some of these beauties your favourite too? Let me know in the comments.
And also let me know if you would like to see more of these favorites posts :)

You can find the swatches and nail art that I did with these on my Facebook and Instagram. And don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin' so you  don't miss out on new posts =) 

Till the next time xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment