Search This Blog

Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Oh wow! by Let it glitter!

Hello my nail lover friends =) how are you today?
I passed the most difficult exam I had left yesterday so I'm really, really happy :D I have only one till the end and that makes everything even better..

Let's get down to what I'll be showing you today... It's a gorgeous glitter bomb by Let it glitter!
Let it glitter is a handmade nail polish brand run by Suzanne, nail artist and blogger herself =)
After some time doing nail art and running a successful blog she decided to try herself in making polishes.
She based her brand on some of the most unique and colorful glitter combinations.
The polish that I have to show you is called Oh Wow! =) The name really justifies the looks because the only thing you think of when you see this gorgeous glitter combo is - Oh wow =)

This glitter nail polish is a part of the "Pink and Teal" collection and it contains bigger fuchsia (hot pink) and smaller white and teal hexagonal glitters. I love this combination I think it would look great over any color especially the pastels.
I decided to pair it with a baby pink (pastel pink) polish from O.P.I called Pink-ing of You (awww) and these are the results








I love this polish its so wearable,  fun and vibrant. the formula is good, application is pretty much as for all the other glitter polishes (you have to dab a little to place them where you want). 
I think I'm gonna wear it a lot this summer =)

You can fin Let it glitter! on Etsy, facebook and of course on her blog =)


Hope you've enjoyed todays post, don't forget  to follow me on

till the next time xoxo 





No comments:

Post a Comment