Search This Blog

Friday, July 10, 2015

Summer design + MoYou Nails stamping plates 133 and 70

Hello nail lovers =) 
Today I'll show you a simple gradient design and a little summer stamping I did over it!


Pozdrav noktoljupci =)
Danas ću vam pokazati jedan jednostavni gradijent preko kojeg sam ispečatirala nekoliko ljetnih sličica!

 
For this design I've used / Koristila sam:

  • MoYou Nails summer stamping plates number 133 and 70
  • Emerald Sand, Blue Macaw and Silver Dacota by Parrot Polish for the gradient
  • White stamping polish by Essence and My Boyfriend Scales Walls by O.P.I for stamping
  • and Good To Go by Essie (top coat) to seal the design!


This is really easy to do, the only down side of this design is a lot of cleaning up, but it's worth it =)

Ovo je stvarno jednostavno za napraviti, jedina mana ovog dizajna je što zahtijeva puno čišćenja kožice nakon gradijenta, ali isplati se  =)


I love the plates from MoYou Nails. They're high quality and has the most gorgeous images!

Obožavam pločice od MoYou Nails-a. Jako su kvalitetne i imaju divne sličice!


These are the ones I've used in this design. 
I won them on a spring competition that MoYou Nails had couple months ago :D lucky me lol
They retails for £4.99 at the moment and you can get them HERE!
 
Ove sam pločice koristila za dizajn.
Osvojila sam ih na MoYou Nails proljetnom natjecanju :D koja sretnica lol 
Trenutno se prodaju za £4.99 i možete ih pronaći OVDJE!

 

I did entire blog post about gorgeous Parrot Polish lacquers I've used in this design, so if you want to know more about them just click HERE =)

Napisala sam cijeli post o ovim divnim Parrot Polish lakovima pa ako želite znati više o njima KLIK TU =)
 
To learn how I do the gradient designs (if you don't already know) click HERE ;)

Ako vas zanima kako napravim gradijent KLIK TU ;)

 Hvala na čitanju =) Nadam se da vam je post bio interesantan :* :*

 
Thank you for reading =) 
I hope you liked my post and found it interesting!

Till the next post :* :*

You can find me also on  





6 comments: