Search This Blog

Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Summer gradient with a little stamping :D

Hello my nail lovers, hope you're doing great.
Today I'll show you my latest stamping adventure =)

Pozdrav noktoljupci, nadam se da ste dobro.
Danas ću vam pokazati svoju najnoviju avanturu sa pečatiranjem =)


I started with regular gradient ( you can find out how I do it on a tutorial I wrote HERE)
I used Live.Love.Carnaval, Where Did Suzi's Man-Go? and I Just Can't Cope-Acabana all from O.P.I's Brazil collection. 
You can read more about those polishes HERE! =)

Započela sam sa standardnim gradientom, ( OVDJE možete pročitati kako inače radim gradient manikure)
koristila sam Live.Love.Carnaval, Where Did Suzi's Man-Go? i I Just Can't Cope-Acabana iz O.P.I -eve Brazil kolekcije. 
O tim lakovima možete čitati OVDJE! =)


When the gradient dried out I started to stamp.
I used white stamping polish by Essence (one of my faves) and a plate  BP-16 from Born Pretty Store!

Kad se gradijent osušio počela sam pečatirati.
Za to sam koristila bijeli lak za pečatiranje od Essence-a (jedan od mojih najdražih) i pločicu BP-16 sa Born Pretty Store-!


I planed to do these little elephants, lions and the trees because I taught it'll look great over this gradient but unfortunately I couldn't transfer images onto the stamper.
 I have to say it was quite a challenge to stamp but I think that's because it was to hot in my house so stamping  polish keep drying to fast so it was very hard to pick up the entire image!
I'll definitely try to stamp again when temperature lovers down and see if that was a problem!

Planirala sam ispečatirati ove male slonove, lavove i drvca jer sam mislila da će super izgledati preko ovog gradijenta ali nikako nisam mogla prenijet sličicu na stamper.
Mislim da je to zbog visoke temperature koja je bila u mojoj kući kad sam radila manikuru, tako da se lak za  pečatiranjeprebrzo sušio!
Pokušat ću ponovo kad se temp malo spuste pa da vidim ako je u tome bio problem!


Of course I topped everything  with my all time favorite top coat - Good To Go by Essie!

Naravno, sve sam završila sa slojem mog najdražeg nadlaka - Good To Go od Essie!


This plate is now on sale and it retails for $1,59 you can get it Here!

Ova pločica je sad na sniženju i košta samo $ 1,59 možete ju naći OVDJE!


So what do you think? Do you have any stamping polishes to recommend? 

I kako vam se čini? Imate mi za preporučit neke lakove za pečatiranje?

Don't forget to use a code :

Hvala na čitanju =) Nadam se da vam je post bio interesantan :* :*
 
Thank you for reading =) 
I hope you liked my post and found it interesting!
Till the next post :* :*

You can find me also on  






No comments:

Post a Comment