Search This Blog

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Salvation Palette -Colour Chaos by Makeup REVOLUTION a dupe for Urban Decay Electric palette!!

Hy guys, after many nail related posts it's time for another make-up one =)
Today I'm gonna show  you my favorite eye shadow palette at the moment. As you can tell from the title it's a Colour Chaos palette by Makeup REVOLUTION!!


I've discovered this brand not so long ago on facebook, it's a young cosmetic brand that launched in London in March 2014. 
They have dupes for lot of high end brands such as Urban Decay, Nars, Tarte etc. but for very affordable price and great quality!! I have to mention they're also cruelty free!!!
The products can be bought worldwide from their WEB PAGE for £6,00 and you Croatian ladies can get them on PINK PANDA for 60,90 kn. It's actually on sale now, the regular price is 68,90 kn =)
.


 Salvation Palette - Colour Chaos contains 18 shades, 7 matte and 11 shimmers. 
It contains awesome combination of brights, acid neons and some neutrals!! 



It comes in a nice carton case that contains palette itself.
The palette comes in a a sleek, black, glossy plastic case , it closes nicely and it gave me a filing of quality and non breakable packaging, suitable for traveling!! 
On the inside of the lid is a large mirror and you also get a two side applicator!!

A lot of bloggers compares this palette to Urban Decay Electric one, and although I don't own UD I can tell from the pictures bellow that Colour Chaos has all the same shades as the UD plus 6 more!!


Ok so onto the actual shadows. They are all super pigmented and really nice. A little touch with your brush is all you need to pick up enough colorThey blend in really nicely with not so much fall out. To be honest I was surprised by the quality of the single eye shadows!! 


The first row contains  GLEAM, WKD, TOM TOM, PINK OBSESSED, ON A MISSION and OVER-BORED (all shimmers)


 Second row: NEEDED TO..., ME THREE, DO IT NOW.., TOXI APPLE-TINI, AMMUNITION, DELIVER ME (all shimmers)


Third row consist of 6 matte shades: SUPER Y, MY DEMONS, TIP X,  I SAID GO!, BEYOND REAL and CALM ME DOWN this one matches my skin tone perfectly so it's a bit harder to notice it on the swatches =)


Overall this palette is really bold, and it may not be everyones cup of tea BUT there's always an occasion where you need a bright eye look so I would definitely recommend you this one because it's a great payoff for the low price and it does have some more neutral shades that are perfect for everyday use!!
For me personally this is a perfect palette because when I put makeup I like it to be vibrant and also I have few neutral shades here that I can use when I don't feel like having something that bold on my eyes!!

I've done one look (so far) using just the shadows from this palette ..




 And that's it =) Do you like this palette and the look I created with it?

Don't forget to find  me on Bloglovin', InstagramFacebook and Twitter  

till the next time xoxo 







No comments:

Post a Comment