Search This Blog

Saturday, October 4, 2014

NAIL WRAPS from Born Pretty Store

Hy guys, happy weekend =)
Today I'm gonna show you the nail art wraps (stickers) that I got from Born Pretty Store not so long ago. They're Paris themed and beautiful (in my opinion) :)
If you're unfamiliar with what Born Pretty Store is well let me just say that they're one of the best only shops when it comes to nail art accessories and products. You can get all sorts of things for very low prices and free worldwide shipping :D. If you have not shopped from them yet, then you're really missing out!

The nail wraps are great way to have gorgeous nails even if you're not so good in doing a free hand nail art! I've picked up these Paris themed ones but there are all kind of patterns and designs on they web site to chose from!


They're so easy to apply, you just have to stick it to your nails and kinda rub the edges to smooth things out. And the best part, there's no drying time :D so pretty quick manicure to!
This is what they look like:


The packaging is really nice. This finger that you see on the picture is actually see through so you can cut it out and use it for watter marble- to see the design that you want on your nail, sorta to decide where to put your nail, in the cup (that's what I did)!
Backside comes with instructions on how to apply!




 They came in 7 pairs of individual wraps, different sizes. So you can do 2 designs with it (doing accent nails) or in case you mess something up you still have some spares!
I applied 10 of them and I'll probably do some accent nails with other 4.
I did apply top coat just to make them last longer! I had them on my nails for 4 days without chipping but then I took it of bc I don't like to have same design for too long :/ 




You can find them HERE, they retails for $4,99 I think the price is really good for the quality!!

If you decide to buy something from BPS you can use my code for 10% off - HE10K31 . I don't get any money or something like that if you use this code, just to be clear. The only thing they're willing to provide is a giveaway for you guys if the code is used 10 times ( 8 more to go =) )!! 
I hope there will be a giveaway for you soon!!! 



To make things more interesting, I've applied one coat of glow in the dark green top coat from my favorite indie polish brand Parrot Polish and this is what it come out:




 AMAZING!!!! I love how it looks and its super cool when you turn out the lights when you go to sleep and realize that your nails are glowing lol
so cool!! You can get this glow in the dark top coat (there's also other colors) HERE for $11 FREE SHIPPING!!! PS The formula is great, easy to apply and fast drying!!


OVERALL I LOVE THIS PARIS THEMED NAIL WRAPS. THEY'RE SO EASY TO APPLY AND THEY APPLY PERFECTLY. LAST FOR DAYS.
GREAT PRODUCT AND I WOULD RECOMMEND IT TO EVERYONE!

 Don't forget to find me on InstagramBloglovinTwitter and Facebook   

TILL THE NEXT TIME XOXO

4 comments: