Search This Blog

Saturday, June 21, 2014

Unique nail polish

Hi guys hope your doing great. =) Today I'm gonna show you two unique handmade nail polishes from Polish Alcoholic.
I already had the opportunity to show you guys some of the gorgeous polish from this European indie polish maker, so if you didn't already you can read everything about it here.

You can find Polish Alcoholic lacquers on Etsy. The polishes are all 5-free, 10 ml and can be shipped worldwide.

I'm gonna show you two polishes, one from the new summer 2014 collection and one from The X-files collection.


KOHOUTEK  is a green shimmery base filled with small purple, fuchsia, green and blue hexagonal glitters and some bigger green and blue ones. It's part of the summer 2014 collection, it retails for 10.47$ and it's named after comet  =).
3 coats to gain a full opacity, formula is good and the colors reminds me of peacock feathers =)





  
MYSTERY MAN is a black base filled with multi colored glitters and silver shreds. It's part of the X-files collection and also retails for 10.47$
Formula is good , 3 coats to gain the full opacity =) I think it would be great for my galaxy manis =)





Overall I like both of them very much and I think they're super unique <3

Don't forget to follow me on instagram and twitter  ;)


What do you think about this polishes? Do you find the review helpful ? please let me know in the comments below 

till the next time xoxo 



2 comments: