Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Gothic Gala Lacquers

Hi guys, how are you today? I'm not feeling very well :( I think I'm gonna be sick :(( hope not..
I've been meaning to write this post last week but I was so busy with preparing my exams so I didn't make it.
Finally I found some time to introduce you guys with my first Gothic Gala Lacquers nail polishes :) 

I purchased , like couple months ago,  tree polishes from this indie brand. They have finally arrived last week and I'm so excited to show them to you :)
Ps they were so nicely packed!!






The one I'm supper happy about is simple cream polish... you must think how boring is that... but you'll know what I mean when you see the pictures *.*
It's called Crush and it's a most gorgeous baby blue color that I've ever seen..
The formula is great, fully opaque in 2 coat and it dries really fast... I absolutely love it <3
It comes in two options : with or without glitters. I've bought without.

the pictures are 2 coats without top coat










Second one is my first thermal polish.. these kind of polishes are so fun with their changes of color lol..
It's called Lilac Dreams and it goes from lilac to dark purple.. the color shift is visible the most when you put your nail in water... so this polish will be great for summer.
Formula is also great, needs 2 coats to be opaque and it dries to a satin finish. . The only thing that I would change about it (if I could) is the range of colors that it transfer to.. I would love if it had a little bit more contrast between the lightest and the darkest color..



transformation 

lightest color 




The last but not the least is a holographic top coat Holo-y Goodness. I was super excited when I bought this one because I didn't own any holographic polishes at that time .. but while I was waiting this package to arrive I received a holographic top coat from PolishAlcoholic I wrote a review about that one : here so I'm kinda sad I didn't pick something else from the most amazing and unique choices that Gothic Gala Lacquers offers.

Anyways the formula is great as for the previous ones.. only one coat is enought for the effect. I'll be doing comparison between the two holographic top coats soon so stay tuned :)




this is how it looks in the shadows 





Overall I really liked all of the them, formulas are amazing the only thing that I don't really like is the brush. It's really soft and not so easy to work with. I would prefer the flat one..


l Hope you liked the review..

Until the next time xoxo

2 comments: