Search This Blog

Monday, June 9, 2014

TIP TOP NAILS - swatch and review

Hello everyone I hope you're all doing great and that you're enjoying the sun =))

Today I'm gonna introduce you with a nail polish brand called Tip Top Nails South Africa.
I was quite unfamiliar with this brand until few months back when I heard of it on facebook . I was immediately drown by the variety of colors and textures they have so I really wanted to try some of their polishes.. =)

I have to say right away that their customer service is extremely good and one of the most polite I run into in this past year that I've been doing nail art. So thank you Joan for your kindness :*

They have one of the most amazing web sites: http://www.tiptopnails.co.za/ where you can find everything about their brand, colors, shipping etc.. ps They do ship worldwide :D
And they have international giveaways few time A WEEK on their facebook page, so definitely go check that out!

Let's get to the swatches =))

I have 3 colors from their new Silence collection to show you .

First one is called A Brush Of Lilac number 1003 - this is a pearly polish, sort of a light dirty pink color with a gorgeous pink-purple iridescent. It's almost like a nude polish. It's fully opaque in 3 thin coats, the formula is a bit runny but easy to apply. This one is probably the most sheerer from the 3 I'm going to show you today (but that doesn't make him bad tho)


The pictures are 3 coats and NO top coat for all the polishes









Cool As A Cucumber 1006 is a pale green shimmery polish with just a slight pearly finish. The formula is great ,more opaque then the previous one and again really easy to work with.
Another unique and gorgeous color =)
I used 3 thin coats but you can probably get away with just 2.





Last but definitely not the least is my favorite from the tree called Champagne Whispers 1001 - this one is just gorgeous champagne shimmery polish opaque in 2 coats with great formula. The color is very special and I think it would be perfect for some special occasions like weddings, graduations, etc.






I think it's important to say that all the polishes are Formaldehyde, Toluene, DBP and Camphor free and not tested on animals. Plus they have a Vitamin E to protect our natural nails, how great is that?! =))

OVERALL I really liked all of the colors and finishes and I'll be using them a lot in the future <3

What is your favorite?



Hope you've find this post interesting and useful

till the next time xoxo






4 comments:

  1. So pretty!! Love this brand its amazing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you :D I love them too I'm so happy I had the opportunity to try them :)))

      Delete
  2. I love this brand and their colours problem is when we go to our clicks branch in durban chatsworth they don't stock all the colours which is so disapointing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I'm so sorry to hear that.. I hate when that happens. .I'm from a small country and we don't have a lot of brands and if do the color range is small :/ that's why I buy almost all of my polishes on line.. Did you try that?

      Delete