Search This Blog

Monday, November 10, 2014

O.P.I - I Saw...U Saw...We Saw...Warsaw + nail art


most recent stamping adventure =)
Hello my friends =) hope you're doing great!!  On this rainy Croatian day I decided to review an oldie but goody by O.P.I! I bought this polish I think in June for 4 euros (it was on sale 70% off) but since I like more of a bright/neon polishes in summer I didn't really use this one till now!! 
I love this polish so much that I decided to write a post just for it :D

 I Saw...U Saw...We Saw...Warsaw (I love the name) is a dark blue creme, opaque in 2 easy coats, dries quickly with nice shine!
It's part of O.P.I's Euro Central Collection for spring/summer 2013., although it's more of a fall/winter color for me (at this point)
I've done 3 nail arts so far using this polish, 2 of them you already saw if you're following my blog on regular basis... 

Dry marble technique - TUTORIAL
TUTORIAL

I absolutely love this polish from color to formula to finish, it's absolutely perfect for me. And to think just few months ago I was telling that blue polishes looks weird on my nails and I didn't wear them lol 

For this nail art, I've used stamping plate QA65 from bornprettystore (READ MORE ABOUT THE PLATE HERE!



Discount code for BornPrettyStore - HE10K31 

What do you think of this polish? Do you own it?
Did you like my nail art? 

Don't forget to find me on: 

Thank you for reading my blog :*
Till the next time xoxo  

No comments:

Post a Comment