Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Christmas/winter nail art #1

Hello my dearest nail art friends, how are you today?
Although I'm not at my Christmas/winter mood yet , I'll be showing you that kind of a mani today.
I received two GITD polishes from Parrot Polish that are perfect for this types of manicure so I just had to do it :D


As you probably already know, I love Parrot Polish I think they're actually my favorite indie nail polish brand =) 
I own quite few of their polishes and if you're interested you can see swatches in my previous posts!
  

Santa Glow - is a red cream with a coral undertone. Formula is perfect, amazingly smooth and opaque in ONE coat. I think this polish has the best formula from all the polishes I've ever tried!
Can't get better than this. It glows intense red and as the name says - it's perfect for this time of the year =) 


Grinch Glow - green polish with gold shimmer also perfect color wise for this time of the year. This one doesn't have as perfect formula as previous one, but its still good and manageable.
First coat is a bit streaky and patchy but the second one even things out. So 2 coats is all you'll need! Glows green!
Both polishes dries quickly  
  

Christmas tree is actually nail vinyl from Svenja's Nailart, find it HERE. She's a German nail artist that makes some amazing nail decals. She has all kind of different ones on her SHOP!
This ones retails for 3,60 $



Overall, I love the polishes and my Christmas tree vinyls, they are must have for this time of the year! If you're in search of red polish then definitely buy this one bc the formula is divine!!!!


Parrot Polish has a sale right now buy 3 get 1 free + free worldwide shipping!!! 

Thank you for reading, don't forget to find me on

8 comments:

  1. Thank You! A great review for GITD POLISH. 😘😘😘

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm happy you like it :)
      More designs to come ...

      Delete
  2. Wonderful mani 🎄 - thank you very much ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  3. nije mi dobro kad vidim tvoje manikire ! stvarno su super sa Parrot lakovima ! bas mi se dopadaju !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lmao ... presmijesna si :D
      Hvala na komplimentima i podršci :*

      Delete
  4. prekrasno, treba se ufurati u prigodno raspoloženje :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hvala ti:)) ja sam se polako približavam tom raspoloženju barem što se nail arta tiče ;)

      Delete