Search This Blog

Friday, May 23, 2014

Essence BEACH CRUISERS -swatch, review and NAIL ART =)

Hy guys it's Friday yeeey =))) I had very busy week so I couldn't wait for the end of it to come, so I can get some rest lol

today I have a review of the new essence summer "the sparkling sand" collection to show you!




The collection is called Beach cruisers and it contains 4 sparkling sands in colors
01 I <3 summer break - red liquid sand with gold shimmer to it
02 girls just wanna have SUN! (lol) - light peachy color with golden shimmer
03 keep calm and go to the beach! - turquoise/teal/mermaid color with gold shimmer
04 life is a beach - is the color of the beach sand with a golden shimmer

Since I have a liquid sand from another brand that's quite similar to  02 girls just wanna have SUN! I didn't buy it! But the color is really pretty and if you don't own anything similar I would highly recommend it! As for the 01 I <3 summer break and 04 life is a beach I find that color quite boring for summer and I think they don't really compliment a lighter skin tone so I didn't wanted to spend money on them also! 

So the one that I purchased is  03 keep calm and go to the beach! this is my absolute favorite in this collection. The color is so pretty and fun for this time of year..

so let's get to the swatches 









 I put 2 coats without top coat for the photos! the formula is great, as you can see is fully opaque in 2 coats. Dries quite fast with sandy finish and the removing is easy as well. It lasted 5 days on my nails,  without chipping , and that's great for my nails. 
I love this color and the hint of shimmer that really pops when the sun hit's it!

 and now a little nail art that I did using this polish


 accent nail done with a help of a scotch tape =)



A  fish braid accent nail

Both very easy to do





OVERALL : I find this collection to be quite boring for the summer ( except the polish that I show you). It would be better if they have chosen brighter and more fun-summer appropriate colors because the formula is great. So I'm a bit sad about that , but that's just my opinion and maybe you'll found the other colors interesting and suitable for you so don't hesitate to try them if you like them =)! 



I hope you liked today's post and that you find it useful.
thank you for reading till the next time xoxo 


No comments:

Post a Comment