Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

SWATCH AND REVIEW (and a special surprise for you =D )

Hi guys hope you're doing well. First of all I wonted to apologize for not writing so many posts lately but I was so busy and just didn't have time to do it =( I'll try to change that in future =)

today I have a really interesting reviews for you =) yay

Few days ago I received a wonderful gift from my love <3 the O.P.I Live.Love.Carnaval. =) It's a gorgeous coral nail polish from their new Brazil collection perfect for spring/summer. the formula is great and fully opaque in 2 coats.



to spice things up ( you know I don't like just a plain nail polish on my nails - I found that to be boring lol ) I did a little stamping with the gorgeous plate that I purchased from bornprettystore





 I used the image on the right. I have to say my stamper is really bad and I'm looking to replace that so if you have any suggestions for me please leave it in the comments bellow .
 this is how it turned up :



so what do you think?

I saved the best for the end =) ... the guys from the bornprettystore was so good that they gave you a coupon for 10 % off from any of your order yaay =)))) who doesn't love discounts lol
From my first purchase on http://www.bornprettystore.com/ I become obsessed with that page. They have a great products for very low prices and free shipping =)) My package arrived in 14 days which is great I usually wait 4 weeks when I order on eBay or some other online stores!
 I highly recommend this page for anyone who needs great nail art accessories and tools :*

No comments:

Post a Comment