Search This Blog

Monday, September 8, 2014

Tiffany's blue box inspired nail art + tutorial

Hello my polish friends =) I was planing to do this post for a days now but I was just lazy to do it on the weekend ..so here it is (finally)

As you can probably tell from the title this is going to be my version of famous Tiffany's blue box design!

This is what Tiffany & co. says about it: "Crowned with a white ribbon, the Tiffany Blue Box is an international symbol of style and sophistication. " 
and I agree!! (although I don't own anything from them :( ) 






The inspiration for this design came from my very first and only (so far) China Glaze nail lacquer called For Audrey



For Audrey is a beautiful creamy polish that reaches full opacity in 2 thin coats. Formula is outstanding which makes application so smooth and easy. It's a perfect Tiffany blue color.
If you're in search for the perfect China Glaze polish then definitely consider this one (if you don't already own it).
Here are the swatches ( 2 coats, no top coat)



 And now let me show you how I did it..



 1 painted my nails with For Audrey (2 coats)
2 placed the tape
3 painted inside of the tame with Alpine snow by O.P.I (white)
4 made a bow using a small dotting tool and placed little nail ring =)

Easy right?

Hope you've enjoyed todays design and tutorial. Until next time xoxo

4 comments: